We have loved our time aboard Lionheart. Our family has enjoyed day sails to local ports as well as longer voyages as well. We have explored Puget Sound, the San Juan and Gulf Islands, with time spent in Desolation Sound as well. We will miss the all weather capablies of this boat with diesel heat to keep the family happy on those deary winter days in the Northwest. “Lionheart”, a Fisher 30 built stoutly in South Hampton, England for the North Sea. This motor sailor design is recognized around the world as comfortable sailboat you can trust to get where you are going no matter what the weather conditions. Lionheart was sailed on her own keel, across the Atlantic from England to the United States. The instantly recognizable pilot house, shelters you from the elements as you explore the coves and harbors and special places of the Northwest. Laugh at the elements and other boaters who are huddled under temporary canvas enclosures, as you enjoy the heat in the pilothouse from your diesel furnace. Sailing and cruising can now be a year-round family experience. You can sail from inside or use the tiller from the cockpit if you prefer. Live the life others just dream about.
With comfortable sleeping accommodations for 5 this boat is ready for anything. We particularly enjoy warm cookies fresh from the oven on our trips to Desolation sound, the Gulf Islands, the San Juan Islands, and South Puget Sound. The previous owner also enjoyed taking this boat north to Alaska several times.
If you are not familiar with the Fisher 30 please take a look at the Scanned Brochure from 1985. You can also find out more information about the Fisher Family of boats at The Fisher Owners Group.
Our family has enjoyed our time onboard Lion Heart and we know yours will too. Offered for $62,000.
Some of the recent upgrades include:
- Powder coating the tabernacle, rigging tune up.
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- New window screens
- New cover and screens for the pilot house “sunroof”
- Canvas Cap rail covers.
- New bottom paint July 2009
- Recent engine service.
Lionheart is well equipped and ready to cruise and includes the following:
- Furuno Radar
- Garmin GPS 172 C
- Auto pilot
- Webasto diesel Furnace
- Racor Fuel and Water
- Lifesling overboard Rescue System
- Lavac marine toilet with y valve for overboard discharge where legal, and on board holding tank.
- Red Dot Auxiliary Heater .
- Repowered with a Yanmar Engine. Engine has about 1200 Hours on it.
- New fuel tank was installed when the engine repower was completed.
- Force 10 Propane Range
- Pressurized cold and hot water system.
- Hanging Locker.
- Roller Reefing Jib
- Tan bark sails include the Jib, Main and Mizzen.
- Sleeping accommodations for 5. 2 in the V berth, dinette converts to double, and a quarter berth.
- Custom bedding for the V berth
- Manual Windlass
- Lazy Jacks for the main sail
- Walker Bay Dingy
- Anchor with Chain.
- Teak and Holly sole.
- VHF Radio
- Wind instruments.
Now available for $54,500.
This is a boat you can depend on. Use the wind or economically cruise under power confident that this boat will get there. Estimated fuel consumption is less that one gallon an hour at 6.5 knots.
Call 425-830-8773 for your private showing. Moored in Everett Washington.